Intelligent solutions for smarter buildings
To help clients save energy, reduce their carbon footprint, and control their buildings at the touch of a button, the engineers at DVI Technologies created Prioto.
This is Prioto
Prioto solutions are ideal for building, facility and energy managers looking to optimise building performance and improve occupant comfort, while achieving energy efficiency savings.
Unlike traditional Building Management Systems (or Building Automation Systems) where affordability prevented installations by smaller businesses or in smaller buildings, Prioto solutions are within the financial means of SME's thanks to IoT.
With Prioto, you can control, monitor, and report on a range of functions within your building from our easy-to-use app. You can also be alerted:-
- If property conditions change - for example, if a room exceeds humidity levels, or if a leak, damp, or condensation is detected - so that costly repairs or refurbishments can be avoided
- If heating, lighting or other electrical appliances are left on overnight, and remotely turn them off
- If carbon monoxide is detected, and remotely switch off the gas supply
- If windows and doors are open while heating is turned on
- If windows and doors are breached
- When maintenance is due on your heating system, air con, or other electrical systems
- ... and much, much more.
Save energy, save money with our intelligent solutions.
With lighting accounting for between 20-50% of a business’ electricity bill, you could benefit from some serious annual savings - as well as improving the environment of the people who work in or visit your building – by replacing halogen, fluorescent or incandescent lighting with LEDs.
- Save your business thousands of pounds
- Cut your business’ carbon dioxide emissions
- Reduce lighting replacement costs (as LEDs have a longer life expectancy)
- Reduce waste
- Reduce the frequency (and cost) for lighting maintenance
DVI Technologies can replace and upgrade your internal and external lighting to suit your business requirements and install automated lighting controls to further reduce costs and environmental impact.
We provide lighting solutions to a range industry sectors including retail and hospitality where there is a balance to strike between functionality and atmosphere.
Our Prioto lighting controls offer options to automate your lighting – using timers to ensure no lights are left on after hours, and sensors to detect occupancy and daylight.
Daniel’s mother, Mrs Booth, is 86 years old. She resides in a private sheltered housing unit in East Dunbartonshire and…
Unlike homes or commercial business properties, the heating systems installed in many community buildings are typically ineffective, and Northmuir Hall…
The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service has over 240 community fire stations that are heated by electric heating systems of…