What's going on at DVI
Prioto: Intelligent Solutions for Smarter Buildings
Historically, affordability and capital barriers have prevented many businesses from installing a traditional Building Management System (BMS) or Building Automation System (BAS). This is particularly true of small- and medium-sized businesses.
However, thanks to the Internet of Things (IoT), DVI Technologies has developed a range of solutions that will help achieve energy efficiency savings by optimising a buildings performance while improving the conditions of the people - whether employees, customers, visitors, etc. - who use that building.
Prioto combines electrical products and internet-enabled devices with sensors to cleverly control, monitor, manage, and report on a range of functions within your building(s), including:
- heating systems
- blinds & shutters
- electrical maintenance & monitoring
- detection of faults, water leaks, and carbon monoxide
- carbon dioxide and humidity monitoring
- … and more
And because these functions are intelligently controlled and automated by Prioto, your building will adapt to enhance the comfort, safety, and productivity of your people.
- Offers an abundance of automation, alerts and controls that you can choose to deploy throughout your building or in specific, occupied areas;
- Ensure your building operates at optimal conditions
- Save energy, save money
- Cut maintenance costs and increase the longevity of electrical devices
- Allows you, or your facility/building manager, to effortlessly monitor every building in your estate, from anywhere in the world, on a smartphone;
- Save time, save money
- Do less ‘reacting to issues’ and do more ‘prevention of faults’
- Focus on maintaining comfortable conditions while reducing carbon emissions, as a result of real-time monitoring
- Can be tailored and scaled to suit the size of your business and building (including multi-site companies); and
- Benefit from capability and affordability; from wireless options and the ability to retrofit to existing devices
- Discover where you can make genuine savings after our full technical analysis
- Is within the financial means of SMEs, government departments and third sector organisations (unlike traditional Building Management Systems which are, typically, reserved for large buildings and even larger budgets).
- Can afford to invest in a solution - thanks to IoT technology - that will optimise your building’s performance while achieving comfort levels, carbon reduction targets, and financial savings.
Contact us today to find out more, or visit our dedicated Prioto website.